Membership is open to research, clinical and diagnostic individuals from all over the world who are actively engaged in activities on Gaucher disease and work in an academic/medical institution
Why join EWGGD?
- Keep in touch with expert clinical and laboratory scientists in a multinational, friendly and collaborative environment
- Participate in the EWGGD meetings, scientific initiatives and working groups
- Apply for short term scholarships/preceptorships
- Host researchers/scholars for training in your institution
- Receive our monthly newsletter